Course ID: MTS-2
Length: 2 days
Description: Typically referrred to as “stacks”, this course teaches three, classical methods of performaing tolerance analysis.
Learning Objectives: Participants will:
- create 1-dimensional a loop diagrams
- analyze tolerance stacks using three, classical methods,
- make trade-offs with each method, and
- analyze stacks with geometric tolerances.
Who Should Attend:
- Mechanical design engineers
- Drafting designers
Outline: Please contact us for the course outline.
Participants will receive an Excel spreadsheet, which we call MechTOLTM Lite, to automate the methods learned in this course.