MechSigma Consulting’s primary goal is to insure that our clients receive a financial return by partnering with us.
- We strive to make difficult theoretical concepts easy to use in the day-to-day, mechanical design environment.
- To achieve these goals, we developed a standardized tolerancing methodology, MechPRO™, that takes design requirements and translates them into optimal variation (and GD&T) controls for all features in the analysis.
In addition to minimizing costs, MechPRO™
- Standardizes your tolerancing process.
- Is data driven.
- Leads to the lowest cost design.
- Allocates the optimal variation controls for the drawings.
- Shows you what to put on the drawings, reducing the chance of a design change later on.
- Selects the appropriate analysis or allocation method.
- Shortens design cycle time.
- Reduces design changes by minimizing errors in applying variation (GD&T) controls.
- Is driven by the requirements of the final product.
- Supports both the performance and manufacturing requirements of the product.
- Is integrated into MechTOL™, our tolerance analysis software.
MechPRO™ is applicable to companies that support Six Sigma, as well as companies not engaged in Six Sigma that want to reduce the cost of their products.